- Only pre-orders will be entertained.
- For all our standard goodies, all orders must be placed at least seven (7) working days in advance of intended delivery date, falling which, they will be processed as ‘Urgent Orders’.
- For bespoke orders, Petite Bakehouse LLP will requires at least 3 to 4 weeks to discuss, design and process your bespoke order.
- Urgent Orders will be subjected to additional charges of up to 50% on the total order amount.
- All order are taken first-come, first-served basis and we reserve the right to decline.
- Orders placed less then three (3) days before the intended delivery date will not be processed but shall be subject to availability.
Delivery / Self-Collection
- Delivery services may be requested from Monday to Saturday (12pm to 6pm). *Additional surcharge apply & subject to availability for:
Specific date & time, Sunday, Eve/Public Holiday.
Delivery to Tuas/Sentosa/MBS location/ERP Gantry area.
- Petite Bakehouse LLP reserves the right to reject any request for delivery services without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- A minimum delivery charge of S$30.00 is applicable for all orders, unless the customers elects for self-collection at the time of placing the order. The actual delivery charge imposed will depend on the place and timing of delivery.
- The delivery charge may be waived* for order of S$300.00 and above (Except Sunday, Eve/Public Holidays).
- The customer shall specify the exact time and location for delivery; and contact details of the person receiving the delivery.
- The customer shall ensure that there will be someone at the location to receive the delivery at the time and location specified.
- In the event that the first delivery is unsuccessful for any reason, a further delivery charge will be imposed for each subsequent delivery attempt.
- Only a maximum of three (3) delivery attempts within 3 days will be made.
- Self-collection is available from
- Monday to Friday between 9am-11am and 5pm-7pm,
- Saturday between 1pm-7pm,
- except Sunday and Public Holidays,
- at Block 326A Anchorvale Road #01-258 Anchorvale Horizon Singapore 541326.
- Self-collection on other dates / times shall be entertained only by prior appointment.
Payment / Refunds
- Full payments should be made via PAYPAL or bank funds transfer to:
OCBC Current Account, Velocity Branch: 629-396425-001
- Customer shall confirm that payment has been made for each order at least three (3) days before the intended delivery date via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject header ‘Confirmed Payment’.
- Petite Bakehouse LLP reserves the right not to process any order if no confirmation of full payment had been given by the customer.
- Petite Bakehouse LLP products do not contain pork, lard, alcohol and are made with Halal-friendly ingredients.
- All Petite Bakehouse LLP products must be kept refrigerated or frozen at all times and should not be left exposed at room temperature for more than three hours. Under no circumstances should Petite Bakehouse LLP products be subjected to heat unless specify.
- Petite Bakehouse LLP products should be consumed by the ‘Use By’ date stated.
- For avoidance of any doubt, Petite Bakehouse LLP shall not bear any liability for the product after delivery into the customer’s possession.
- All Petite’s cash voucher can only be use with ONE discount serial number per online transaction. Multiple vouchers usage will only be accepted for walk-in purchases of our goodies on sale daily.
- Petite Bakehouse LLP reserves the right to amend or vary these Terms & Conditions at any time without notice. Please refer to our website at www.petitebakehouse.com for the latest version.
- Prices are subjected to changes without notice.